Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is written using the Research Direct template and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format using the template.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All authors have significantly contributed to the manuscript and all authors approve the submitted manuscript.
- There is no conflict of interest.
Research Directs is an open access journal whereby all manuscripts are required to undergo the peer review process. Copyright is granted to the authors and is published by Research Directs. Accepted peer-reviewed manuscripts are open access immediately after publication and are available for viewing, downloading, and citing.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in any Research Directs website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.